My Screenplays Are Available On Payhip
I love writing screenplays. I wanted to find an easy way to allow people to read them. Over the years I have self-published them on several different platforms and actually sold quite a few.
A little while ago I decided to remove all of my work from the best known self-publishing platforms, for a myriad of reasons.
Now I publish my screenplays on PAYHIP - HERE. It's the easiest platform I have seen for adding product and getting paid, though it is really hard to have your work noticed there unless you already have a big following elsewhere that you can direct to the store they provide. I'm trying very hard to find that following - though it may take a while.
Writing in the screenplay format is like writing a long, fluid poem. I consider it an art form unto itself. I hope to turn some of them into films or audio plays eventually, but until I can, I’ve decided to publish my screenplays as PDFs.
It will take the reader a minute or two to adjust to the format, then you can sail through my screenplays easily and quickly; fast-paced stories for a busy world. I hope you like them.

Comments
Post a Comment