Who Am I?
My name is Jean Daniel.
I'm a self-taught poet, artist, screenwriter, author, web page designer, songwriter, numerologist - I also am an unschooler, and a would-be anime studio mogul.
Every kids’ story I write I see as anime - whether any of it actually becomes anime is up to the Fates, I guess, but that's how I see it as I'm writing it.
Every mystery I write I see as Film Noir, my favorite genre.
People always wonder why someone decides to be a poet or an artist or a writer or a musician - I think you don't really decide to - it's just something that takes you over, like a passion or a disease (depending on how successful or unsuccessful you are) and you either give in to it, or bust!
But the main thing in life, I believe, is to be creative. Creative people live forever in their work - if you don't leave something behind to remember you by, well, you're just dust in the wind, as Kansas used to sing.



Comments
Post a Comment